Tuesday, April 8, 2008

recharging batteries

After deciding not to continue with Blogging and the whole Libraries Learning 2.0 thing I have decided under pressure to battle on.
Our library has decided we all have to participate with this course which is a good thing I'm sure but only working one and a half days makes it a bit tough.
Luckily we are allowed till December to complete it so I can relax a bit.

Some of you computer whizzes might laugh but I was thinking I'd rather read a book, the newspaper or knit in my library lunchtimes!!

The straw that broke my blogging back was the RS feed part of this. So I might go back to that.
Even back to the flickr part too and do it all again to refresh my memory.


Any other small town, branch library co-ordinators feeling the same way???
Words of encouragement and wisdom would be gratefully recieved.

No comments: