Wednesday, April 23, 2008

rs feeds

Is anyone out there as slow as I am in completeing the lib learning 2 course??
It has been almost 2 weeks since my last ......not confession , although this has the makings of some kind of soapbox/confessional!! It has been about two weeks since my last entry I was going to say.
Anyways I am about to have a second attempt with the RS feed thingo. I'll make sure I
read all the stuff properly like a good library learner and will post the results later.
Cheers!

4 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

It is not a time trial - it is better to take the course at a speed you feel comfortable with.

Ellen

miztres said...

Actually, though you may not have worked at the course for two weeks you're pretty far along. Honestly, after week seven it's pretty easy and dare I say it, fun. So, don't give up yet, you're nearly there.

ITnitwit said...

Hang in there, Knitty! I had lots of problems with RSS feeds. In fact I left them in the end and only came back to them when I'd done everything else, and it all fell into place then with five functioning feeds - although I didn't manage to link a feed to my blog successfully. Mashups and answer boards are quite easy - recommend them! Good luck, Itnitwit.

mums_hugs said...

I am pottering along at it too, just finished Wiki week, lol. It can be hard to find time for it, especially when you start reading the sites you go to!